1. What cameras do you use?
A Nikon D300 & an old Yashica FX-3 Super 2000 (This was my dad’s, and I just recently got into Film Photography)
I’m hoping to get myself a polaroid soon!
I have the kit lens from my Nikon D300, which is the 18-135mm. Other lenses I use would be my prime lens, which is my favorite, the Nikon 50mm f/1.8, and a zoom lens that I share with my brother, the Nikon 70-300mm VR. As for adapters, I have the Super-Secret Spy Lens from the Photojojo Store, along with the Fisheye Lens that I share with my brother.
3. What program do you use to edit your photos?
Adobe Photoshop CS5 + Alien Skin Exposure 3.0 Plug-in
4. Where do you get the Alien Skin Software: Exposure 3.0?
At their website: www.alienskin.com, or you can be sneaky and search on Google!
5. What are the usual settings that you use from the Alien Skin Software: Exposure 3.0?
The top two Factory Settings that I choose from in Color Film would be Cross Processing & Fading. I actually don’t just apply it, I make my own presets based from the ones i choose from the two I just mentioned. As for the Black and White Film, I normally choose from B&W Films & Color Toning for monochromatic looks.
6. How long have you been into Photography?
I started when I was a freshman in high school, and I just graduated, so it’s been 4 years!
7. Are you Filipino?
8. Where did you go for high school?
PAREF Southridge School @ Muntinlupa, Philippines
9. Where do you go for college, and what course are you taking up?
School of Visual Arts in New York, taking up Graphic Design
Feel free to ask more questions!